Hotel Štrk is a hotel with 24 modernly equipped rooms. Each room on the ground floor has its own terrace. Rooms have the possibility of connecting, if there are larger families. There are also two superior rooms in the hotel, which have a jacuzzi in addition to special beds. These are ˝štrkova˝ (stork) and castle suits.
The hotel is characterized by location – proximity to Murska Sobota, proximity to spas and golf course, arranged cycling routes and possibility of walks. Also, the hotel is a motorcycle-friendly hotel with a garage for them.
The prestigious awards we received in the past years are confirmed by our everyday efforts to please the guest. Our mission is to make everybody who comes to us a comfortable stay in our hotel, with a desire to return to Prekmurje an discover something new.
Because we are a smaller hotel, we can dedicade our time to each and every one of them, and prepare each individual discovering of Prekmurje of their favorite way.
Štrkova suite is a modern furnished room with balcony and overlooking the nest of our storks. A water bed and a jacuzzi add a modern way of pampering to Prekmurje homeliness.
Castle room, the four-bedded room, is equipped with authentic pieces of furniture from the former castle in Prosenjakovci, owned by the Count of Matzenauer.
Count Carl von Matzenauer ( Karol Conte de Matzenauer) was born in 1851 in Gaja, Czech Republic. He was a German by birth. He graduated from military school and was a deputy of Liberia in Petrograd and Russia, a deputy of Nigeria in Rome, consul general of Venezuela, Peru and Bolivia, a military attaché of Iran and an Austro – Hungarian officer. The Pope also awarded him a nuncio ring.
The room was built after the purchase of exhibits, which we carefully restored with the desire to make our guests feel like counts. So our room number 24 also has museum value.
For complete relaxation we prepared saunas for you. The massage pool and swimming pool additionally help to relax the body and spirit. For all guests of our hotel, the entrance to the wellness area is free of charge.
You can also relax in our newly built massage corner.
The youngest ones have to have fun too. We have a playroom in the hotel and a playground outside. Our small guests will definitely like a mini zoo with friendly animals.
ADDITIONAL OFFER FOR FREE TIME
- Countless diverse routes for lovers of cycling across the Prekmurje plain and hills.
- A network of paths for walking or Nordic walking in unspoiled nature.
- Sights of the natural and cultural heritage of Prekmurje, between the sleeves of the Mura River and the vineyards of the Goričko Landscape Park.
- Bicycle rental (for adults)
- Visit the hidden pines of Pomurje with field buggy.
- Hunting and fishing lovers can enjoy their hobbies in unspoiled nature.
- Experience the beauty of the Mura River by rafting or rowing with kayaks or canoes.
- The youngest can have fun on the outdoor and indoor playground and visit the Mini Lovenjak zoo with domestic animals.
- Fly with a hot-air balloon over a wide plain, in the early morning or late evening, when only the noise of leaves and wild animals sounds can be heard when you fly across the fields and forests.
- Adventure tour of Pomurje from the air with a helicopter flight.